Thursday, March 25, 2010

Autumn's fever & allergy coughing

Been quite tired these few days, my baby is unwell. Two days ago, the teacher called me at around 5:00pm, telling me that Autumn had fever. I was worried at first but, after she was given Panadol, the temperature decreased to normal in less than an hour.
Then, I realized that she was teething. This time it is the big tooth at the back on her right bottom jaw. That night i observed her temperature was normal, she had no fever until the next morning so she went to school. That late afternoon, her teacher called me again that she had fever. Oh my...i started to worry more about her. So, i brought her to the Pediatrician- Dr. Chew at Stutong area nearby our house, but he did not say anything except to monitor her for another 2 days.


God... She was having high fever that night and kept crying and crying. Poor her. She still can't express her pain, or any of her feelings at all!! All she could say was, "Mommy.. Daddy... Aiyo..."

Well, whenever your baby is not well, parents are always suffering from sleepless night.
That is how our parents brought us up as well.
I am just soooo tired, and there is another big event coming up tomorrow, so till then...
Gotto rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment