Thursday, March 25, 2010

Isaac's Birthday

I was packing Autumn's bag and found a pack of goodies inside. Autumn quickly grab it and said" Isaac! Isaac!"
So, i took it and have a look at that little pack of goodies myself.

Oh.... I see. It's a birthday goodies pack from Isaac, he's turning 3 years old now.
Cute & small snacks for the children-Lolipop, Jelly & Seaweed.
Let me get a clearer look at the paper.
Wow~ So cute! It's printed with a teddy bear, birthday cake, presents and the little birthday boy.


Hehe.. found a photo that i took for the children... This is Isaac on the right & Annabelle on the left side.
I still remember the first day i sent Autumn to Pleasant Camp, it was also Isaac's first day. Both his mom and myself had a hard time trying to calm them down, or make them stay. It was a disaster!! All those crying, screaming, and vomiting!!
Vomit? Yes! Isaac cried so badly until he vomited.
Then, they had to tell him that, mommy must go to work. If not, the boss will scold, etc. Thank God! Children are so easy to be understanding. Now, he is happy going to class and never cries anymore. Happy 3rd Birthday!! Isaac!

No comments:

Post a Comment