Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Children learn what they live


I love little children. I always do. I used to teach little kids, drawing, Maths, English, Art, etc...
I enjoyed it a lot!
I even wanted to have my own childcare center. Errmm... I am still interested actually.
I had some consideration before having my own baby.
It is a great responsibility.
I knew long long time ago. Having a baby is not just-give birth, send to nursery or leave them with your parents, etc.
I dislike irresponsible parents like that.
Imagine your parents had spent years bringing up the children, and now they need to take care of their children's children again??! I mean grandchildren.
Why not be more considerate or responsible?
That is why i took a long consideration.
I must make sure that i educate my children well.
To be great but humble, to be loving, caring, confident, independent, friendly, helpful, kind, appreciative, etc.....
I wanted to make them as perfect as i could think of!!! I am very sure every parents out there think the same as well....
From the day we decided to have our own baby, i had plans in my mind for my baby.
How to educate her is my main concern.
I bought many books about pregnancy education, toddlers' learning, and many of Glenn Dorman's books on how to teach your baby to read and how to boost your baby's intelligent, etc.
When Autumn was 1 month old, there was 1 week that she cried a lot and wanted to be carried. i did not carry her. Instead, i kept telling her that she must learn to be obedient. She must play by herself when mommy is busy. At first she cried, but after a while she is used to it.

Whenever Autumn falls down, i never rush to carry her. I would tell her to stand up. Whenever i said:"Up!" She would just stand up by herself and never cried when she fell down. Not that i don't love her. I love her more than anything else. That is why I want her to be tough & independent.

Since Autumn was 8 months old, whenever she wanted to climb up the stairs, i never stop her.
Instead, i let her climb and just guarding her from behind. I never stopped her from learning. I let her try and learn.


I am very proud of my gal. Yes, it is very true that children learn what they live.

No comments:

Post a Comment