Friday, March 19, 2010

She is my Precious, my Pride

Well... been sick since the other day...
Haven't got much time to update my blog, even though i have so much to share almost every day. But, when i was sitting in front of the monitor, trying to type; my eyes just could not be controlled, that's the effect of the flu medicine and antibiotic making me drowsy.
Today, browsing through my files and i saw this soft copy of the flyer with Autumn as the model in it last year...
Hope you guys like this:

LOL.... I love this one..
These are some of the pictures taken for selection, here are some of the photos:

Concentrating and listening to our conversation...


Awww... sour~

MHmmm... now this one tastes better~

hahahahah.....

She is so used to the camera, photo-shooting, etc. All thanks to her mommy with photo-shooting-craze!!! Hahaha....From day 1 she was born, i took her photo every day!!!
That is why.... Yea, it's true...
Errmmm, i bet i am not the only mommy doing this, many parents out there also take lots and lots of pictures for their babies, especially the first born!!!
Babies' faces change every day from birth until i think maybe 18 years old? hehe...
Will show more of the pictures i took some day, coz there are just too many to select...

No comments:

Post a Comment