Monday, August 16, 2010

Quality Time with your child is essential

I flew back home on Friday night, and last night i left home again for my training.
 I bought Autumn some books when i went home, and she was very happy reading it whenever she was free. She would flip every page and asked me "what is this?" "what about this?" She could read many words by now... from colours, shapes, to animals, etc.... I am very proud of her....
In the morning, i brought her to the outside to play with her toy car.

She enjoyed herself very much and so was i. We sang songs together, and we talked, etc...

  She told me her friends' name in school, she told me about the purple cat, brown bear, white dog, etc.....
 I told Autumn that i had to take a plane to KL again. I had to work. She kept quiet. I told her that i would miss her, and promised to call her everyday. She said "don't want office!!" When i asked if she would miss me, she nodded unwillingly. I know how she felt coz i felt the same..

At least i had spent very quality time with her for the last 2 days, singing, dancing to all her favourite songs in You-tube, etc..... Reading her books, eating, playing, etc. That's why i did not do anything at all for the last 2 days, everything was for her....
Seriously last night, the thought of not boarding the plane and just quit the training came across my mind several times. I was reluctant. Extremely reluctant.
Anyway, the teacher promised and they would send me MMS of her daily activities in school every day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment